1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
A. Considering people in Chennai seem to have nothing else to do and all the theatres are 'House Full' all the time (and so are all the restaurants, coffee shops, pubs etc etc), the last movie I saw was "Velli thirai" - a Tam movie by Prakash Raj and Prithivi Raj. Decent movie. Pretty interesting.
2. What book are you reading?
A. "The name is Rajnikanth"- By Dr.Gayathri. His Biography. And I'm extremely honoured to be reading it. I'm gonna do a post on Thalaivar soon.
3. Favorite board game?
A. Monopoly & Scrabble. Monolpoly because it's probably the only time I'd have enough money to buy hotels and stuff. And scrabble because I alwayz win ;)
4. Favorite magazine?
A. Hmm, I don't know. Used to read Young Times as a kid. Read Reader's Digest for a while. But it's too sob these days. Read Cosmos once in a while, when my sis asks me to check out some latest shade of blush-on or the likes, but not otherwise, too much of sex for me to handle.
5. Favorite smells?
A. Mummy's cooking. And food in general.
6. Favorite sounds?
A. Daddy's voice. He sings like a dream and I can never, ever get enough of him singing. Yes, Im a total Daddy's girl!
7. Worst feeling in the world?
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
A. On a weekday, I'd wish I was in college. MBA to be specific, because I never went to college at all during those days
On a weekend, it'd be,"What's for lunch?" Because I'd pretty much wake up around that time.
9. Favorite fast food place?
A. None of those fast food places really serve anything 'fast', so I don't know.
10. Future child’s name?
A. I don't trust the people in the Blog World and hence to prevent name-theft from occuring I'm not gonna mention them (though my friends know of this). Maybe when the lil one is born I'll let you all know.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
A. I don't believe in hypothetical statements.
12. Do you drive fast?
A. Yea, in my dreams.
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
A. If that's what you'd call my Dad, then yea ;)
14. Storms - cool or scary?
A. Scary. I'm scared of the dark. Storms are dark, gloomy and hence scary.
15. What was your first car?
A. Considering Q.11 is hypothetical, you should be knowing that I don't have a lotta money. Infact, I don't have any money. Not even to buy one of those miniature play cars. And so this Q is baseless and doesn't deserve an answer.
16. Favorite drink?
A. Water. And Tequila. And Vodka.
17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
A. Another 'if'. I don't have the time for this!
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
A. I'll eat anything on anything. Uhm, not really ;)
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
A. Black. Because right now it's (a nice) brown.
20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
A. Bahrain, Chennai.
21. Favorite sports to watch?
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
A. There are 3 people who sent this to me. So here's one nice thing about each:
1. OK: He thinks I'm cool. Ahem.
2. Drenched: She called me the Don of the Blog World [However she meant it, I'll take it the good way]
3. Gradwolf: He tagged me. And he said sorry for not tagging me the last time.
23. What’s under your bed?
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
A. Oh, most definitely! Just maybe in a different place, with a different name. Also, maybe a different nose, thicker lips and bigger eyes. And oh, silky hair and a petite stature and a bit shorter and......
25. Morning person, or night owl?
A. I'm sleepy either ways so that would make me...?
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
A. I don't know what Over easy is but sunny side up isn't my style.
27. Favorite place to relax?
A. My green sofa.
28. Favorite pie?
A. Apple pie, with vanilla ice-cream
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
A. Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbert
30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
A. Haven't tagged anyone yet. But I'd say either Satti or xh. The others just don't do requests!
Anywayz, I tag xh, Satti, Prathiboo, Janie, Mayth aunty and Busy Writer.
P.S: 1. I read Drenched's tag completely now and realize she also felt I'd respond first. And so, this tag is for you too, lil gurl ;)
2. I also realize I'm not the first one to do it cuz Shenoy (from OK's list of Tagged) beat me to it. But I still am the first from Drenched's list (of 2).